I will try and post links to articles or PDFs where I can. If anything is behind a paywall and you would like to read it, please let me know. If there is no link, it is likely a book.
I have enjoyed reading these recently.
- Kill All Normies by Angela Nagle.
- "What Your Therapist Really Thinks: 'How Can I Be Nicer?'" by Lori Gottlieb
- "Strength Doesn't Care" by Mike Tuchscherer.
- "Pressed for Time: The Acceleration of Life in Digital Capitalism" by Judy Wajcman
These are some of my old favorites.
- Consider the Lobster by David Foster Wallace.
- So Sad Today by Melissa Broder.
- "This is Water" by David Foster Wallace.
- The Ghost Apple by Aaron Thier
- Absurdistan by Gary Shytengart
- Visit from the Goon Squad by Jennifer Egan
- Big Machine by Victor LaValle
- "Why Amazon's Data Centers Are Hidden in Spy Country " by Ingrid Burrington